Friday 7 September 2012

Fashion's Night Out

This is such an exciting time! It gives me great pleasure to celebrate the first anniversary of my blog with a video about an amazing evening - Vogue's Fashion Night Out. The streets were alive with a buzzing atmosphere, live music entertainment and fun photo sessions. Enjoy!







I've designed my own dress and can design one exclusively for your tailored to your lifestyle or a particular occasion. For further information just email me (right hand side of this blog). Once again, thank you all for your support. I will work hard to continue deserving your preference. 




Dress by Lina Vaz
Dress by Lina Vaz




Other related blog posts:
London Fashion Hunter celebrates Half a Year!
Lagerfeld, Missoni and Birthday Thoughts
Art Deco Fashion

    

1 comment:

Please share your views! Thank you.